Jun 22, 2013

Bella Goth-Kamel

Bella Bachelor, (Bella Goth-Kamel in my game, is a character I never resist to play, somehow she always has a role in my stories, but I always make her over to adapt her to my sims style. So, with EA's permission, here's mi own version of Bella, in her Supernatural mode.

Bella was born in Sunset Valley, but moved to Hidden Springs after marrying his second husband, Karim Kamel. They had three children: Anwar, Amin and Mona. In truth, and according to my plot , Bella was always in love with Mortimer Goth (his traditional partner in other The Sims editions. Currently, Bella is no longer married, she's an elder and she even has grandchildren, but she has no intention of staying single for a long time.

DOWNLOAD BELLA
(Sunset Valley Makeover)

  CREDITS:

Clothes: Flower Split Dress by Cbon73 at TSR
Hair: Peggy Special Gift Jan. 2012  (Pay)

No comments: